I have been fortunate to work with some pretty amazing people over the years. Here is a list of my recent clients / collaborative partners. Links are provided where available.
Amerimulch (Twinsburg, OH)
- "Marksman Volume Measuring System" video narration
- "MobileTrom" video narration
- Safety video narration
ArrowPoint Productions (Sacramento, CA)
- "Les Hewitt: The Focus Coach" whiteboard video and testimonial narrations
- Winner's Edge Trading video narration
- 747 Forever Lane vacation home Internet spot
- LifeBackups video narration
- eSpesh video narration
Audio Concepts (Bath, OH)
Ayelet K. (Holon, Israel)
- Chilland App video voiceover
- "Thank you for your professional work and your kindness. I liked working with you."
Buckeye Council, B.S.A. #436 (Canton, OH)
- Recorded greetings, phone prompts, and voicemail messages for Seven Ranges Scout Reservation (Kensington, OH)
- 2005-07 Master of Ceremonies, Annual Volunteer Recognition Dinner
- 2006 Seven Ranges Scout Reservation Promotional Video (assisted with production and provided both audio voiceover and on-camera work)
- 2010 Capital Campaign video narration
- 2012 Master of Ceremonies, Gathering of Eagles Reception
- 2013 Master of Ceremonies, Killbuck District Recognition Dinner
CCA Advertising Art & Photography, Inc. (Twinsburg, OH)
CIRCLE Coalition (Wooster, OH)
- 2012 Master of Ceremonies, Harvest Bash
Clouding Around (Melbourne, Australia)
- "Cause I Can" video narration
Dispersive Solutions, Inc. (Roswell, GA)
- "Virtual Dispersive Networking" video narration
Igloo Products Corp. (Katy, TX)
- Training video narration
Interview Advisers (New York, NY)
- 30,000-word e-Learning course narration
- "Ned, you did a fantastic job! Thanks for being so professional and communicative! Thanks again."
John Maglio for State Representative (Ohio House District 1)
- :30 radio spot
- "Ned Lauver is a true professional. Going into this I had an idea of how I wanted my radio ad to sound for our campaign. After listening to some of Ned's other works I knew what style of voice we needed for the commercial and he delivered. We had a tight time frame for this project too which made working with Ned so good because of his professionalism. He did great work in a short amount of time and I couldn't have been happier on how the end product turned out."
Kiwanis Club of Wooster (Wooster, OH)
- 2011-12 Master of Ceremonies, Haunted Hayride
Milepost Productions (North Canton, OH)
Mohamad E. (Cairo, Egypt)
- "Bus Pooling" promotional video voiceover
- "A clear warm voice, professional communication and advice, commitment and excellent results. For sure will rehire him in any future VO work."
Prashanth K. (Toronto, Canada)
- Parentese App whiteboard video voiceover
- "Ned, this is perfect. I wouldn't change anything about this. I would definitely hire you again."
- MyntCity App whiteboard video voiceover
- "This is amazing. You have a golden voice. Thanks for all your help and your feedback."
Quanex Building Products (Houston, TX)
- Multiple corporate videos - product narration (e.g. SuperSpacer TriSeal®)
Sven R. (Münster, Germany)
- "Richest Soccer Players of the World" Top 10 list narration
TD Video Productions (Springfield, OH)
- AgReliant corporate video scratch track
- "Ned, the reads were just what I needed! Well done, sir!"
Tori Woods (Rocky River, OH)
Voice Overs by Terry Daniel, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
Voiise Audio Solutions (Australia)
- Enksar Studios film trailer
- Samaritan's Purse :30 radio spot
- SecureMax video narration
- SIRIP video narration
- "...thank you for following the timings and their directions... Client loved it and no need for revisions."
- Well Being video narration
yCompliance (Southampton, Bermuda)
- Script and voiceovers for inaugural Financial Crime and Compliance Seminar
YMCA of Wooster (Wooster, OH)
- 2008 Master of Ceremonies, Lifetime Wellness Recognition Awards